Follow us Time:

Monday - Sunday: 9am to 9pm

Retail Insurance

Property Insurance

Protect your property, inventory, equipment, and other assets from loss or damage.

Business Liability

Business liability helps you recover costs from damage to personal property or injury.

Business Interruption

If your business has to close due to losses caused by property damage or theft, your policy covers you.

Employee Protection

Protect your money, property, and retail inventory from financial losses from employee theft.

Protect Your Retail Business with Affordable Insurance Policies from AMC Insurance

There are several types of insurance available to retail businesses. All policies are different, and various coverages are required to protect your financial assets. Talk to our friendly, knowledgeable brokers to find a policy that suits your needs. Some popular policies include coverage for:

Business Liability

Protects your business from damage to a person or property at your location. This type of coverage helps your business recover from these costs.

Property Insurance

Protects your property, inventory, equipment, and electronics from loss or damage. Standard coverage typically includes fire, vandalism, and theft.

Business Interruption

Business interruption coverage protects you if your business has to close due to losses caused by property damage or theft.

Commercial Auto

Your standard auto insurance policy does not fully cover you when you use your vehicle for business. Our commercial auto insurance can help protect you and your employees from liability on the road.

Equipment Breakdown

If your business relies on equipment for daily operations, you may need a separate policy for equipment breakdown.

Employee Protection

Dishonest employees can cause financial losses from theft. Protect your cash and property from employee theft.

Contents & Inventory

No retail location can stay open with the loss of its content and inventory after a disaster. Protect the contents of your business from loss or damage.

Cyber Insurance

If you own a retail business that accepts customer information, cyber insurance can protect you from cyber-attacks and data breaches that may affect your customers and your business.

Retail Insurance

Get a free quote

Take Advantage of the Benefits of Retail Insurance Policies with AMC Insurance

No matter what kind of retail business you’re in, from clothing to electronics, bakeries to building materials, you need the right insurance protection. As a retail business owner, you work hard to maintain your business and use it as a source of income. You need to protect your assets with an insurance company that has your back, from property damages to personal injury. Get the retail insurance coverage you can count on with AMC Insurance.

Choose AMC Insurance Brokers for Your Retail Insurance

AMC’s insurance brokers are committed to helping you find the best, most comprehensive insurance coverage for your retail business. We compare rates from several companies to find the best rates for your unique business. We’re committed to finding you the right option for your needs and giving you the peace of mind you deserve as a landlord. With AMC, you get policies that are:


Our agents have an extensive professional network that gives us access to the best rates on the market.


We’re committed to finding you the absolute best in retail business insurance. We work hard to save your business money without sacrificing the quality of your coverage.


At AMC, we understand how much your retail business means to you. Our policies protect you financially and give you the peace of mind you deserve.


What Does Retail Insurance Cover?

Your retail insurance can be completely customized to cover all of your business’s exposures.

How Much Retail Insurance Do I Need?

How much business insurance you require will depend on a number of factors pertaining to your retail business. An AMC insurance advisor can help you assess your coverage needs.

How Much Does Retail Insurance Cost?

The cost of your retail insurance varies based on your business revenue and the risks and limits of your business. You can also add additional coverage such as cyber insurance and commercial auto.

Why Should I Buy Retail Insurance?

Retail insurance can protect the financial stability of your business should a liability claim be filed against you. A policy can cover your building, contents, and loss of income, among other optional coverage.

Ready to Protect Your Retail Business with Affordable Insurance Coverage?

Get started today! Our agents are waiting to help you explore your insurance coverage options.


Call Now